Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up backpacker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A backpacker is a person who participates in any of several forms of backpacking.
Backpacker or backpackers may also refer to:
- Backpacker (magazine), an American magazine about wilderness hiking and adventure
- Backpacker (video game series), a series of Swedish computer games in which the player travels the world and answers questions about each locale
- Backpackers (TV series), an Australian TV series following travelling backpackers in Europe
- Backpackers (web series), a Canadian comedy web series, later adapted for American television
- Backpacker, Australian and New Zealander slang for inexpensive sleeping accommodations, such as a hostel
- Mochilero (drug courier), Spanish for "backpacker"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backpacker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.