Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up backstage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backstage may refer to:
- The backstage part of a theatre, motion picture or television production.
Film and television
- Back Stage (1917 film), a silent film starring Oliver Hardy
- Back Stage (1919 film), a silent film starring Buster Keaton
- Back Stage (1923 film), a silent Our Gang short
- Backstage (1927 film), a silent comedy feature starring William Collier Jr. and Barbara Bedford
- Limelight (1936 film), a British musical also known as Backstage
- Backstage (1988 film), an Australian film
- Backstage (2000 film), a rap concert documentary
- Backstage (2005 film), a French film directed by Emmanuelle Bercot
- Backstage (South African TV series), a 2000–2007 South African youth-targeted soap opera television series
- Backstage (Canadian TV series), a 2016–2017 Canadian television drama series about a performing arts high school that aired on Family Channel
- Backstage (album), by Cher
- Backstage (magazine), an entertainment-industry brand that publishes Backstage magazine, Call Sheet, and Backstage.com
- Backstage View, a feature of Microsoft Office, starting with Microsoft Office 2010
- Backstage.bbc.co.uk, a developer/designer network created by the BBC
- Clown alley, a backstage area of a circus
- Behind the Scenes (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backstage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.