From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up backstage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backstage may refer to:
- The backstage part of a theatre, motion picture or television production.
Film and television
- Back Stage (1917 film), a silent film starring Oliver Hardy
- Back Stage (1919 film), a silent film starring Buster Keaton
- Back Stage (1923 film), a silent Our Gang short
- Backstage (1927 film), a silent comedy feature starring William Collier, Jr. and Barbara Bedford
- Backstage (1988 film), a 1988 Australian film
- Backstage (2000 film), a rap concert documentary
- Backstage (2000 TV series), a South African youth-targeted soap opera
- Backstage (2005 film), a French film directed by Emmanuelle Bercot
- Backstage (2016 TV series), a Canadian youth-targeted series that also airs on Disney Channel in the U.S.
- Backstage (album), by Cher
- Backstage (magazine), an entertainment-industry brand that publishes Backstage magazine, Call Sheet, and Backstage.com
- Backstage View, a feature of Microsoft Office, starting with Microsoft Office 2010
- Backstage.bbc.co.uk, a developer/designer network created by the BBC
- Clown alley, a backstage area of a circus
- Behind the Scenes (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backstage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.