From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baco may refer to:
- Baco (crater), a lunar impact crater
- Baco (god), a Celtic god of the boar
- Baco, Oriental Mindoro, a municipality in the Philippines
- Baco, Ethiopia, a city where the Baco Airport stands
- Baco noir, a grape variety
- John Baco (c. 1290 - 1346), also known as John Baconthorpe, English Carmelite monk
- Peter Baco (born 9 April 1945), Slovak politician and member of the European Parliament
- Bacchus (Dionysus), in Portuguese and Spanish
- Baco, Chiriquí, Panama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.