|Look up bad news in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bad News may refer to:
- Bad News (band), an English spoof rock band
- Bad News (Bad News album), 1987
- Bad News (Ligeia album), 2008
- "Bad News" (How I Met Your Mother), an episode of How I Met Your Mother
- Bad News (magazine), a 1980s comics magazine co-edited by Paul Karasik
- "Bad News", a song by Johnny Cash from I Walk the Line
- "Bad News", a song by Kanye West from 808s & Heartbreak
- "Bad News", a song by The Trashmen
- "Bad News", a song by Moon Martin
- "Bad News" (Bastille song), 2014
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bad News.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.