Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bad law, or a bad law, or bad laws may refer to:
- A law that is oppressive
- A law that causes injustice
- Dumb laws, those laws which are particularly bizarre
- A proposition of law that is erroneous; an attempted statement of the law that is inaccurate; non-law
- A precedent that has been overruled
- A judicial decision that is no law at all
- A judicial decision that was "wrongly decided"
- A judicial decision that was made per incuriam
- Bad Laws, a book
- Bad law makes hard cases, a maxim
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bad law.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.