Jump to navigation Jump to search
Baddeck may refer to:
- Village of Baddeck, Nova Scotia
- HMCS Baddeck
- Baddeck No. 1 and Baddeck No. 2- Early Canadian airplanes
- Community of Forks Baddeck, Nova Scotia
- Baddeck River in Nova Scotia
- Baddeck (Crown Jewel) Airport
- Baddeck Academy
- Baddeck, And That Sort of Thing - Novel by Charles Dudley Warner
- Baddeck the Buoy Boat, a character from the TV series Theodore Tugboat.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baddeck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.