From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bade may refer to:
- Bade, Burkina Faso, a town in Comoé Province
- Bade, Nigeria, a Local Government Area in Yobe State
- Bade District, a district in Taoyuan, Taiwan
- Bade Emirate, a traditional state in Nigeria
- Bade languages, a family of three languages in Nigeria
- Bade language, the language for which the group is named
- Badé, the Crow word for third-gender people such as Osh-Tisch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.