From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Badu may refer to:
- Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu, "Badu" (1990), professional footballer
- Badu (surname)
- Erykah Badu (born Erica Abi Wright 1971) stage name of American singer
- Badu Island, Queensland, Australia
- Badu River, a tributary of the Prut River in Romania
- Badu, Niterói, a neighbourhood of Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Badu, West Bengal, a suburb in the North 24 Parganas district of West Bengal, India
- Badu, Fujian (八都镇), town in Jiaocheng District, Ningde
- Badu, Jiangxi (八都镇), town in Jishui County
- Badu, Zhejiang (八都镇), town in Longquan
- Badu Building, Llano, Texas, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Badu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.