From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baga may refer to:
- Bhaga, an Indo-Iranian word for "lord, patron, (one who gives) wealth, prosperity"
- Baga (king), a king of ancient Mauretania;
- Baga people of Guinea
- Baga Beach (film), 2013 Konkani-English film
- Baga (novel) by Robert Pinget;
- Baga (grape), a grape variety used for wines of Portugal, e.g., in the Bairrada wine region;
- Alicante Bouschet, another Portuguese wine grape that is also known as Baga
- BAGA, Atlanta, Bengali Association of Greater Atlanta
- BAGA, standing for the British Amateur Gymnastics Association
- In Mongolian place names, "baga" means "small"
- Baga, Goa, a seaside town in Goa;
- Baga Creek, a tidal estuary in Baga, Goa;
- Bagà, Catalonia, a town in Catalonia;
- Baga, Tibet, a town in Tibet
- Baga, Togo, a village in Togo
- Baga, Bhola, Bangladesh
- Baga, Patuakhali, Bangladesh
- Baga, Mymensingh, Bangladesh
- Baga, Borno, a town in northeast Nigerian state of Borno
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.