(Redirected from Baga (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Baga may refer to:
- Bhaga, an Indo-Iranian word for "lord, patron, (one who gives) wealth, prosperity"
- Baga (king), a king of ancient Mauretania;
- Baga people of Guinea
- Baga Beach (film), 2013 Konkani-English film
- Baga (novel) by Robert Pinget;
- Baga (grape), a grape variety used for wines of Portugal, e.g., in the Bairrada wine region;
- Alicante Bouschet, another Portuguese wine grape that is also known as Baga
- BAGA, Atlanta, Bengali Association of Greater Atlanta
- BAGA, standing for the British Amateur Gymnastics Association
- In Mongolian place names, "baga" means "small"
- Baga, Goa, a seaside town in Goa;
- Baga Creek, a tidal estuary in Baga, Goa;
- Bagà, Catalonia, a town in Catalonia;
- Baga, Tibet, a town in Tibet
- Baga, Togo, a village in Togo
- Baga, Bhola, Bangladesh
- Baga, Patuakhali, Bangladesh
- Baga, Mymensingh, Bangladesh
- Baga, Borno, a town in northeast Nigerian state of Borno
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.