From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bagel, bagels, Bagel, or Bagels in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bagel is a ring-shaped roll of yeasted wheat dipped in hot water prior to baking.
Bagel or bagels may also refer to:
- Hydyne, unofficial whimsical name 'Bagel'
- Bagel (game), a computer game written in the 1970s
- 0 (number), in slang
- Bagel, winning any game by shutout
- Bagel (tennis), to win a set 6–0 in tennis
- "Bagels", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- Bagels & Yox, a 1951 comedy/variety theater revue; See Central Theatre (New York City)
- Bagle (computer worm), a mass-mailing computer worm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bagel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.