From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bagua, or "ba gua", is a fundamental philosophical concept in ancient China.
Bagua may also refer to:
- Baguazhang (Ba gua zhang), shortly Bagua, a Chinese martial art based on Ba gua's principles
- Bakkwa, a salty-sweet dried meat product from China similar to pork jerky
- Bagua, Peru, a town in Amazonas Region, Peru
- Bagua District, a district in Bagua Province, Peru
- Bagua Province, province in Amazonas Region, Peru
- Bagua Grande, a town in Amazonas Region, Peru
- Plain of Bagua, Peru
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bagua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.