Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bahçeli (literally "(place) with gardens") is a Turkish place name and may refer to:
- Bahçeli, Beşiri, a village in Batman Province, Turkey
- Bahçeli, Dikili, a village in Izmir Province, Turkey
- Bahçeli, Niğde, a town in Niğde Province, Turkey
- Bahçeli, Yusufeli, a village in Artvin Province, Turkey
- The Turkish name of the village of Kalograia in Cyprus
- Devlet Bahçeli (born 1948), a politician and a party chairman in Turkey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bahçeli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.