Bah humbug (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Bah humbug" is a catchphrase of Ebenezer Scrooge, a character in Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol, declaring Christmas to be a fraud.
Bah humbug may also refer to:
- "Bah Humbug", an episode of TV series Casualty (series 31)
- "Bah, Humbug", an episode of WKRP in Cincinnati
- Bah, Humbug!, a TV film with James Earl Jones
- B.A.H. Humbug, a character in the 1978 Christmas TV special The Stingiest Man in Town
- "Bah Humbug-atti", a 2017 episode of TV series The Grand Tour
- Bah Humbug, a character in the 2007 comedy film The Perfect Holiday
- Bah Humbug, an album by Sleepy Rebels
- Bah Humbug, a 2008 EP by The Destructors
- Bah Humbug, a 2003 album by Stride
- Bah, Humbug!, a musical by Bill Francoeur
- Ba humbugi, a species of land snail
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bah humbug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.