Jump to navigation Jump to search
Baiju Prafulkumar Bhatt
1984/1985 (age 34–35)
|Alma mater||Stanford University|
|Known for||Co-founder, Robinhood|
Baiju Prafulkumar Bhatt, the son of Indian immigrants, earned a bachelor's degree in physics from Stanford University where he also completed a master's degree in mathematics in 2008. He and Tenev met during Bhatt's time at Stanford.
Awards and recognition
- "Robinhood Founders Are Billionaires in Silicon Valley Minute". Retrieved 23 July 2018.
- "Baiju Prafulkumar Bhatt - Co-Founder and Co-CEO @ Robinhood - Crunchbase". Crunchbase. Retrieved 23 July 2018.
- "Baiju Prafulkumar Bhatt: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 23 July 2018.
- Cao, Sissi (September 10, 2018). "Robinhood CEO Opens Up About How He Convinced Tim Draper to Back His Crazy Idea". Observer. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- "Meet the 11 new tech billionaires that emerged in 2018". Retrieved 23 July 2018.
- Constine, Josh. "Robinhood aims at IPO as the fintech startup seeks CFO". TechCrunch. Retrieved 11 January 2019.