Baisha may refer to:
- Baisha, Yunnan, formerly the capital of the independent Nakhi kingdom in southwest China
- Baisha Li Autonomous County (白沙黎族自治县), Hainan, People's Republic of China
- Baisha, Penghu, a rural township in Penghu County, Taiwan, Republic of China
- Baisha Temple, a temple in Zhaoqing, Guangdong, PRC
- Baisha Town (disambiguation) (白沙镇), for the full list of towns in the PRC
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baisha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.