From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bakal may refer to:
- Bakal, Bangladesh, a village in the Barisal Division of Bangladesh
- Bakal, Mali, a village in Gao Region, Mali
- Bakal, Russia, a town in Satkinsky District of Chelyabinsk Oblast, Russia
- Bākal, alternative spelling of Pakal, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- Bakal mine, an iron mine in Chelyabinsk Oblast, Russia
- Greek general stores in Egypt
- David Bakal (b. 1989), American soccer player
- Inbar Bakal, Israeli singer and songwriter
- Sylvia Bakal, birth name of Sylvia Young (b. 1939), founder and principal of Sylvia Young Theatre School in London, England
- Fictional characters
- Captain Bakal, a fictional character from Dragonlance who fights against his nemesis Cadrino
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bakal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.