From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bakala may refer to:
- Břetislav Bakala - a Czech conductor, pianist, and composer.
- Rastislav Bakala - a Slovak football midfielder
- Ian Bakala - a Zambian footballer
- Bakala (Central African Republic) - a sub-prefecture and town in the Ouaka Prefecture of the southern-central Central African Republic.
- Baba Bakala - a historical town and Tehsil in the Amritsar district in Punjab, India.
- Bakala Foundation - an educational group based in the Czech Republic
- Bakala (spider) - a genus of spiders
- Baba Bakala Assembly Constituency - a Punjab Legislative Assembly constituency in Amritsar district of India.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bakala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.