Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bakhtiari or Bakhtiyari (Persian: بختياري) may refer to:
- Bakhtiari people, a tribe of Iran
- Bakhtiari dialect, spoken by Bakhtiari people
- Bakhtiari Dam, an arch dam under construction on the Bakhtiari River
- Bakhtiari River, a river in Iran and a tributary of the Dez River
- Bakhtiari Rug, made by the Bakhtiari people
- Bakhtiari, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Bakhtiari, Yazd, a village in Yazd Province, Iran
- Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- David Bakhtiari (born 1991), American football player
- Eric Bakhtiari (born 1984), American football player
- Shapour Bakhtiar, former prime minister of Iran
- Les Lions en Pierre Sculptée chez les Bakhtiari, used by Bakhtiari people
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bakhtiari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.