From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bakhtiari or Bakhtiyari (Persian: بختياري) may refer to:
- Bakhtiari people, a tribe of Iran
- Bakhtiari dialect, spoken by Bakhtiari people
- Bakhtiari Dam, an arch dam under construction on the Bakhtiari River
- Bakhtiari River, a river in Iran and a tributary of the Dez River
- Bakhtiari Rug, made by the Bakhtiari people
- Bakhtiari, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Bakhtiari, Yazd, a village in Yazd Province, Iran
- Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- David Bakhtiari (born 1991), American football player
- Eric Bakhtiari (born 1984), American football player
- Les Lions en Pierre Sculptée chez les Bakhtiari, used by Bakhtiari people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bakhtiari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.