From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Balclutha may refer to:
- Balclutha, New Zealand, a town in the Otago region of New Zealand
- Balclutha, Renfrewshire, a village in Scotland
- Sir Charles Cameron, 1st Baronet Cameron of Balclutha, Renfrewshire
- Balclutha (1886), a sailing ship built in 1886 and now preserved in San Francisco, California
- Balclutha (leafhopper), a leafhoppers genus in the tribe Macrostelini
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balclutha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.