(Redirected from Bali language (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bali may refer to any of several languages:
- Balinese language, spoken in Indonesia, especially the island of Bali
- Bali language (Adamawa), spoken in Demsa, Adamawa, Nigeria
- Bali language (DRC), a Bantu language spoken in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- East Teke language, a member of the Teke dialect continuum of the Congolese plateau
- Bali (Li) dialect of Nga'ka language (Cameroon)
- Uneapa language (sometimes called "Bali"), spoken in Bali Island, Papua New Guinea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bali language.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.