From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ballaghmore may refer to:
- Ballaghmore, County Laois, a small village and townland in County Laois, Ireland
- Ballaghmore Castle, a castle from 1480 in Ballaghmore, County Laois
- Ballaghmore (Ballymoney), a townland in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Ballaghmore (Dunluce), a townland in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Ballaghmore, County Carlow, a townland in County Carlow, Ireland
- Ballaghmore, County Fermanagh, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ballaghmore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.