From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ballingarry may refer to:
- Ballingarry, County Limerick, a village in County Limerick, Ireland.
- Ballingarry, North Tipperary, a townland and civil parish in the north of County Tipperary, Ireland.
- Ballingarry, South Tipperary, a village in the south of County Tipperary, Ireland.
- Ballingarry Coal Mines in the above village
- Ballingarry (horse), Irish-bred Thoroughbred racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ballingarry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.