Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ballingarry may refer to:
- Ballingarry, County Limerick, a village in County Limerick, Ireland
- Ballingarry, North Tipperary, a townland and civil parish in the north of County Tipperary, Ireland
- Ballingarry, South Tipperary, a village in the south of County Tipperary, Ireland
- Ballingarry Coal Mines in Ballingarry, South Tipperary
- Ballingarry (horse), Irish-bred Thoroughbred racehorse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ballingarry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.