Jump to navigation Jump to search
Balliol // may refer to:
- The Balliol family, Lords of Baliol, and their fief
- their ancestral seat in Northern France, known usually as Bailleul
- Balliol College, Oxford
- A Balliol rhyme is a doggerel verse form with a distinctive meter, associated with Balliol College.
- King John of Scotland (1249–1314), often known as John Balliol
- John, 5th Baron Balliol (1210–1269), his father, a leading figure of Scottish and English
- Dervorguilla of Galloway (c. 1210–1290), his mother, a 'lady of substance' during the 13th century, wife from 1223 of John, 5th Baron de Balliol, and mother of the future king John I of Scotland
- Edward Balliol (c. 1280–1364), his son, King of Scots from 1332 to 1336
- Boulton Paul Balliol a British two-seat training aircraft
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balliol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.