From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ballykelly may refer to :
- Ballykelly, County Londonderry, a village in Northern Ireland
- Ballykelly, County Down, a townland in County Down, Northern Ireland
- Ballykelly, County Antrim, a townland in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Ballykelly, County Kildare, a village in County Kildare, Ireland
- RAF Ballykelly, a former Royal Air Force station in Ballykelly, County Londonderry; closed in 1971
- RNAS Ballykelly (HMS Sealion), a former Royal Naval Air Station near Ballykelly, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Shackleton Barracks, a former military installation at Ballykelly, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ballykelly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.