(Redirected from Balochi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Baloch, Balochi, Baluch, or Bałuch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baloch may refer to:
- Balochistan, a region on the Iranian Plateau of Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan
- Balochistan, Pakistan, southwest Pakistan
- Baloch people, an ethnic group that gives its name to the Balochistan region
- Beluch, a sub-group of the Baloch in Turkmenistan
- Balochi language
- Balochi cuisine
- Baluchi (disambiguation), several places
- Baloch National Movement, a Baloch nationalist political organization in Pakistan
- Baluch (Rajasthan), a Muslim community of Baloch descent in North India
- Baloch (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Balouch, Azad Kashmir, a town in Pakistan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baloch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.