|Burundian Minister of Public Works & Equipment|
1992 – 1992
|President of Rally for the People of Burundi|
1995 – October 28, 2011
|Preceded by||Ernest Kabushemeye|
|Burundian Ambassador to Belgium
October 28, 2011 – December 13, 2012
|Preceded by||Laurent Kavakure|
|Succeeded by||Félix Ndayisenga|
|Died||December 13, 2012
Hôpital Saint Elisabeth in Brussels
Balthazar Bigirimana was a Burundian politician and diplomat.
- Since 1995, he has been president of the Rally for the People of Burundi (RPB).
- Bigirimana was an ethnic Hutu from Kirundo province.
- From October 28, 2011 to December 13, 2012 he was Burundian Ambassador to Belgium.
- Gregory R. Copley, Defense & Foreign Affairs Handbook, International Media Corporation Ltd, Copley & Associates, 1994, p. 250
- Décès à Bruxelles de l’Ambassadeur Balthazar Bigirimana
- Europa Publications (2003). Africa South of the Sahara 2004 (33rd ed.). Psychology Press. p. 157. ISBN 978-1-85743-183-4. Retrieved 5 November 2010.
- H.E. Ambassador Balthazar Bigirimana, Head of the Mission of Burundi, to the EU, on the right, and José Manuel Barroso, 
|This article about a Burundian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|