From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baltica, or Baltika, may refer to:
- Baltica, an ancient continent.
- Baltika Breweries, the largest brewery in Eastern Europe.
- Baltica (computer), a Soviet/Russian clone of ZX Spectrum.
- Baltica 11, an American Bandy club.
- FC Baltika Kaliningrad, a football (soccer) club.
- Baltika, a Russian icebreaker.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baltica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.