Balut may refer to:
- Balut (food), a boiled, fertilized egg, a popular food in parts of Asia
- Balut (autobiography), an autobiography by Indian writer Daya Pawar
- Balut (game), a dice game especially popular with Danish businessmen
- Balut-e Asadi, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Balut Beyg, a village in Lorestan Province, Iran
- Balut Island, a Philippine island and volcano
- Baluthupa, a village in Bangladesh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.