Jump to navigation Jump to search
Balut may refer to:
|Look up Balut, balut, or hột vịt lộn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Balut-e Asadi, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Balut Beyg, a village in Lorestan Province, Iran
- Balut Island, a Philippine island and volcano
- Baluthupa, a village in Bangladesh
- Balut (autobiography), an autobiography by Indian writer Daya Pawar
- Balut (food), a boiled fertilized egg, a popular food in parts of Asia
- Balut (game), a dice game named after the Asian food
- Ballute, a parachute-like braking device
- Baloot, a card game popular in Persian Gulf-area countries
- Balot (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.