From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bambina)
|Look up bambino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bambino is the Italian masculine form for "baby" or "infant," literally "silly little one." The feminine is bambina. The plural forms are bambinos in English and bambini in Italian. These words can refer to:
- Babe Ruth (1895-1948), Hall-of-Fame Major League Baseball player nicknamed "the Bambino"
- Héctor Veira (born 1946), Argentine retired footballer and manager
Arts and entertainment
- Bambino (band), a Korean girl group
- Héctor el Father or "Hector El Bambino", Puerto Rican former reggaeton recording artist and producer Héctor Delgado Román (born 1978)
- Tito El Bambino (born 1981), Puerto Rican singer
- "Bambino" (Dalida song)
- Bambina (Idoli song)
- "Bambino (Napoli Lullaby)", a song recorded by The Springfields
- "Bambina", a song in Nue (Lara Fabian album)
- Nickname given to the singing and rapping duo Bars and Melody's fans
- Bambini, a 1951 Italian film
- Bambino, Bud Spencer's character in the film They Call Me Trinity and in the sequel Trinity Is Still My Name
- Bambino, a male character in The Bridge (1969) - a Yugoslav film about Partisans in World War Two.
- Bambino!, a Japanese manga
- "Bambina," the nickname given in the anime La storia della Arcana Famiglia to Felicita
- Bambino (grape), another name for the Italian wine grape Bombino bianco
- Il Bambino, the name given in art to the image of the infant Jesus
- Bambino (cat), a cross breed cat
- Fiat 500, known in Australia as "Bambino"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bambino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.