Jump to navigation Jump to search
Banca may refer to:
- Bangka Island, an island lying east of Sumatra, part of Indonesia
- Banca, The oldest Sephardic bank in the world. Headed by Baron Corso de Palenzuela
- Banca, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a commune of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques département, France
- Banca, Vaslui, a commune in Vaslui County, Romania
- Banca, a village in Dealu Morii Commune, Bacău County, Romania
- Banca, a Philippine outrigger canoe, also spelled bangka or vanca
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.