Band of Brothers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Band of brothers)
Band of Brothers may refer to:
- a notable passage in Shakespeare's St Crispin's Day Speech in Henry V
- Nelson's 'band of brothers', Lord Nelson's captains at the 1798 Battle of the Nile
Band of Brothers may also refer to:
Film and television
- Band of Brothers (miniseries), a ten-part World War II television miniseries
- Band of Brothers (TV series), a Korean music show
- Band of Brothers, a 1973 aviation adventure novel by Ernest K. Gann
- Band of Brothers (book), a 1992 book by Stephen E. Ambrose, later turned into the miniseries mentioned above
- Band of Brothers, a 2006 nautical war novel in the The Bolitho novels series by Douglas Reeman, under the pseuodonym Alexander Kent
- Band of Brothers (Only Men Aloud! album), a 2009 album by the Welsh choir Only Men Aloud!
- Band of Brothers (Hellyeah album), a 2012 album by American heavy metal group Hellyeah
- Band of Brothers (Willie Nelson album), a 2014 album by American country music artist Willie Nelson
- "The Bonnie Blue Flag", a song also known as "We Are a Band of Brothers"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Band of Brothers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.