From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bandbox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bandbox, band box or band-box may refer to:
- The Band Box or bandbox, a nickname for the Baker Bowl and subsequently also for other small baseball fields.
- Bandbox, a novel by Thomas Mallon
- Bandbox Plot, a 1712 attempt on the life of Robert Harley, Earl of Oxford
- A type of graphical user interface interaction technique that involves drawing a box around one or more objects as a means of selecting them.
- A cylindrical box of cardboard or thin wood for holding light articles of attire. See also hat box
- The Band Box was a euphemistic slang expression (see cylindrical box above[clarification needed]) for a notorious brothel frequented by Union soldiers near what is now the Internal Revenue Service building, Constitution Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C., during the American Civil War until approximately 1863.
- Story of the Bandbox, a story by Robert Louis Stevenson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bandbox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.