(Redirected from Bania (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bania may refer to:
- Bania (caste) also Baniya or Vanika, a trader or merchant belonging to the Indian business class
- Bania (Newar caste), one of the Newar Uray castes of Kathmandu, traders specialising in traditional medicines
- Bănia, a commune in Caraş-Severin County, Romania
- Bănia River, a tributary of the Nera River in Romania
- Bania, part of the Swoszowice district of Kraków
People with the family name Bania
- Piotr Bania (born 1973), Polish football player
- Kenny Bania, secondary character on the Seinfeld TV series
- Banian (disambiguation)
- Banias, an archaeological site at the foot of Mt. Hermon in the Golan Heights
- Banya (disambiguation)
- Banyan (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.