Bank of the West Tower (Sacramento)
|Bank of the West Tower|
|Alternative names||Five Hundred Capitol Mall
|Location||500 Capitol Mall
|Completed||May 26, 2009|
|Roof||121 m (397 ft)|
|Floor area||433,508 sq ft (40,274.2 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||E.M. Kado & Associates|
|Structural engineer||Wood Rodgers, Inc.|
|Main contractor||Rudolph & Sletten|
Bank of the West Tower, also known as Five Hundred Capitol Mall, is a 25-story 433,508-square-foot (40,274.2 m2) high-rise in downtown Sacramento, California with a 10-level, 800 stall parking garage. The building consists of a 5-story atrium/lobby, ground floor retail, office space, and a 2-level penthouse restaurant or meeting facility. The structure has a steel frame and features a granite curtain wall with stone-on-precast and stone-on-truss panels on the exterior. The building, opened for business and welcomed its first tenant on May 26, 2009.
- Bank of the West Tower (Sacramento) at Emporis
- "Bank of the West Tower". SkyscraperPage.
- Bank of the West Tower (Sacramento) at Structurae
- "On The Rise on Capitol Mall". LivingInUrbanSac. November 7, 2007. Retrieved 24 August 2010.
- "McDonough Holland & Allen PC Moves to 500 Capitol Mall in Sacramento". Daily Business News. May 26, 2009. Retrieved 24 August 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bank of the West Tower (Sacramento).|