(Redirected from Bap)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bap or bắp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BAP or bap may refer to:
- Bap (bread), a type of bread roll
- Bap (food), cooked rice
- Bali Action Plan
- BAP System, a point system for chess
- Black American princess
- Browning Automatic Pistol is another name used to describe the Browning Hi-Power pistol.
- BAP, prefix for ships of the Peruvian Navy. It stands for Buque Armada Peruana (Peruvian Navy Ship).
- "Bap" is used as a term for friend on the Nickelodeon TV series Breadwinners
- Bap, Rajasthan, a panchayat village in Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
- Bap tehsil, a tehsil in Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
- Butte, Anaconda and Pacific Railway
- Buenos Aires and Pacific Railway
- Balochistan Awami Party, a political party in Pakistan
In science and technology:
- 6-Benzylaminopurine, a plant hormone
- Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP)
- Biodiversity action plan
- Biological Antioxidant Potential
- Basketball Association of the Philippines, the country's national federation from 1938 to 2007
- Beta Alpha Psi nickname, an honorary organization for financial information students and professionals
- Bankruptcy Appellate Panel
- Buenos Aires Provincia, a cycling team
- Buenos Aires al Pacífico S.A., a defunct railway company
- Bap Kennedy, a singer/songwriter from Belfast, Northern Ireland
- BAP (German band)
- BAP (Basque band), a hardcore punk band from the mid 80's to the mid 90's based in Andoain, Basque Country
- B.A.P (South Korean band)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.