Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up baren or Baren in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baren may refer to:
- Baren (printing tool), a disk-like hand tool in Japanese woodblock printing
- The Bar (franchise), or Baren, a reality competition television franchise that originated in Sweden
- Baren (author) (1901–1972), Chinese writer, critic, and translator
- Kees van Baaren (1906–1970), Dutch composer and teacher
- Gerardus van Baren (1882-1952), Dutch politician; see Timeline of Delft
- Baren, Haute-Garonne, France
- Baren, Payzawat County, a town in Payzawat County, Kashgar Prefecture
- Baren Township, Akto County, Kizilsu Kyrgyz Autonomous Prefecture
- Barin Township, Kargilik County, also Baren Township, a in Xinjiang
- Barin Township, Shule County, also Baren Township, a in Xinjiang
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baren.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.