Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up baren in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baren may refer to:
- Baren (printing tool), a disk-like hand tool in Japanese woodblock printing
- The Bar (TV series) or Baren, a Swedish reality show
- Baren (author) (1901–1972), Chinese writer, critic, and translator
- Kees van Baaren (1906–1970), Dutch composer and teacher
- Gerardus van Baren (1882-1952), Dutch politician
- Baren, Haute-Garonne, France
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baren.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.