From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up barn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A barn is a farm building for livestock and hay storage.
Barn may also refer to:
- Barn (unit), a unit of cross section area used in nuclear and particle physics
- Barn (Welsh magazine), a current affairs magazine from Wales
- Barn, West Virginia, a community in the United States
- The Barn (Los Angeles), a house built by A. Quincy Jones
- The Barn, the former Alan Irish Barn, an art and music studio in Vermont, US
- Bärn, German name of the town Moravský Beroun, Czech Republic
- The Barn (film), a 2016 horror film
- Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center, historically known as Veterans Memorial Auditorium, in Des Moines, Iowa, US
- St. Louis Arena, formerly known as the Checkerdome, in St. Louis, Missouri, US
- Williams Arena, at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, US
- Windsor Arena, in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Broadband 4 Rural North (B4RN), pronounced "barn", a project in England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.