Baron Darcy de Darcy
Baron Darcy de Darcy, also known as Baron Darcy of Temple Hurst, was a title in the Peerage of England. On 17 October 1509 Thomas Darcy was summoned to parliament, and the same year Lord Darcy was invested as a Knight of the Garter, but in 1538, he was attainted and his barony forfeited. In 1548, his heir was restored to the barony. On the death of the fourth baron in 1635, the barony became extinct.
Barons Darcy de Darcy (1509)
- Thomas Darcy, 1st Baron Darcy de Darcy (died 1537) (attainted and forfeited 1538)
- George Darcy, 2nd Baron Darcy de Darcy (died 1557) (restored 1548)
- John Darcy, 3rd Baron Darcy de Darcy (1529-1587)
- John Darcy, 4th Baron Darcy de Darcy (died 1635)
- Leigh Rayment's Peerage Pages [self-published source][better source needed]
- "Darcy of Darcy or of Temple Hurst, Baron (E, 1509 - 1537)". Cracroft's Peerage. Archived from the original on 11 January 2012. Retrieved 6 February 2011.