Doreen Massey, Baroness Massey of Darwen
A former teacher and education advisor, she was the Director of the Family Planning Association from 1989 to 1994. She was made a Life Peer as Baroness Massey of Darwen, of Darwen in the County of Lancashire, on 26 July 1999 and worked in the House of Lords as member of the All-Party Parliamentary Group for Integrated and Complementary Healthcare.
- http://www.debretts.com/people-of-today/profile/15873/Doreen-Elizabeth-MASSEY-OF-DARWEN[permanent dead link]
- "No. 55566". The London Gazette. 29 July 1999. p. 8179.
- "All Party Parliamentary Humanist Group". British Humanist Association. Archived from the original on 30 June 2009. Retrieved 3 August 2010.
- "Letters: Harsh judgments on the pope and religion". The Guardian. London. 15 September 2010. Retrieved 16 September 2010.
- Announcement of her introduction at the House of Lords House of Lords minutes of proceedings, 1 November 1999
- Chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group for Children
- Vice President, Royal Society for Public Health
|This biography of a life peer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|