Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up barrage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barrage may refer to:
- Barrage (Barrage album), by band Barrage
- Barrage (Paul Bley album), 1965
- Barrage (group), a Canadian violin ensemble
- Barrage (film), a 2017 film
- Barrage (manga), a 2012 shōnen manga by Kōhei Horikoshi
- Barrage (artillery), a line or barrier of artillery or depth charge fire
- Barrage (dam), a type of dam
- Barrage balloon, a tethered balloon used as an obstacle to attacking aircraft
- Tidal barrage, an artificial obstruction at the mouth of a tidal watercourse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barrage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.