Jump to navigation Jump to search
Barres may refer to:
- Ben Barres (1954–2017), an American neurobiologist
- Claude Barrès, a French Army officer
- John Barres, U.S. Catholic priest, appointed Bishop of Allentown in 2009
- Maurice Barrès, a French novelist
- Philippe Barrès, a French journalist
- Everard des Barres, the third Grand Master of the Knights Templar
- Michael Des Barres, a British actor and rock singer
- Pamela Des Barres, an American former rock and roll groupie, author, and magazine writer
- Boulay-les-Barres, a commune in the Loiret department
- Cours-les-Barres, a commune in the Cher department
- Lacapelle-Barrès, a commune in the Cantal department
- Saint-Vincent-de-Barrès, a commune in the Ardèche department
- Barres (Castropol), a civil parish in Asturias
- Barres (film), a 1984 film by Luc Moullet
- Barres - a brand of cigarette available in southern Africa in the 1970s. Barres had the image of being upmarket.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barres.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.