|Irish name||Barra Ó Dálaigh|
|Position||Right Half Forward|
|Born||1990 (age 25–26)
|Height||1.8 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|*Inter County team apps and scores correct as of 24 July 2011.|
Daly made his first appearance for the team during the 2011 championship and, while he started the first two games, he later became an impact sub. An All-Ireland-winning captain in the under-21 grade, he has yet to win any major honors at senior level with Galway.
Daly plays his club hurling with Clarinbridge and has enjoyed much success in the early years of his career. In 2010 he won his first county senior championship title following a replayed extra-time victory over Loughrea. Clarinbridge subsequently trounced O'Loughlin Gaels by 2-18 to 0-12 to give Daly an All-Ireland club winners' medal.
Daly never played minor hurling for Galway, however, he joined the county's under-21 team in 2009. The following year Galway qualified for an All-Ireland final meeting with Tipperary. That game turned into a rout with Daly's side suffering a 5-22 to 0-12 defeat.
- 1 Galway Senior Hurling Championship 2010
- 1 All-Ireland Senior Club Hurling Championship 2011
- 1 All-Ireland Under-21 Hurling Championship 2011
- 1 Galway Hurler of the Year 2011
- "Coen and Daly debut for Tribesmen". Hogan Stand. 3 June 2011. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
- "Hurling profile: Barry Daly". Hurling Statistics. Retrieved 23 October 2011.
- "Clarinbridge dig deep to complete their mission". Irish Times. 22 November 2010. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
- "Clarinbridge crowned club hurling champions". RTÉ Sport. 17 March 2011. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
- "Tipperary crown an outstanding week". Irish Times. 13 September 2010. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
- "Waterford 1-17 Galway 1-16". RTÉ Sport. 17 April 2011. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
|Galway Under-21 Hurling Captain
|All-Ireland Under-21 Hurling Final