Bart Yasso, the "mayor of running", is Runner's World's Chief Running Officer. Yasso is one of a few people to have completed races on all seven continents, including the Mount Kilimanjaro marathon, and won the 1987 U.S. National Biathlon Long Course Championship.
- Popolo, Meredith (2013-04-15). "What Do You Carry, Elite Runner Bart Yasso?". PC Magazine. Retrieved 7 May 2017.
- Rodale, Maria (2010-07-29). "A Visit to My Kitchen: Bart Yasso". Huffington Post. Retrieved 2017-05-07.
- Way, Dan (2017-03-07). "Weekly Workout: Predict your marathon time with infamous Yasso 800s". Canadian Running. Retrieved 2017-05-07.
- Burfoot, Amby (2001-09-28). "The Real History of the Yasso 800s". Runners World.
- "Fourth Class (2007)". Running USA. Retrieved 2017-05-07.
|This biographical article about an American track and field athlete is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|