From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baruch may refer to
- Baruch (given name), a given name of Hebrew origin
- Bernard Baruch, American financier, stock market speculator, statesman, and presidential advisor
- Book of Baruch or 1 Baruch, a deuterocanonical book, considered by Jews and most Protestants to be apocryphal
- 2 Baruch, also called the Syriac Apocalypse of Baruch
- 3 Baruch, also called the Greek Apocalypse of Baruch
- 4 Baruch, also known as the Paraleipomena of Jeremiah
- Baruch College, part of the City University of New York, named after Bernard Baruch
- Baruch Plan, a proposed U.S. atomic energy plan following WWII by Bernard Baruch
- Baruch Shemtov, American journalist, television host, fashion designer, and entrepreneur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baruch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.