From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baruch may refer to
- Baruch (given name), a given name of Hebrew origin
- Baruch ben Neriah, a figure from the Bible
- Belle W. Baruch, American heiress, daughter of Bernard Baruch
- Bernard Baruch, American financier, stock market speculator, statesman, and presidential advisor
- Bertha Hirsch Baruch, American writer and suffragette
- Dorothy Walter Baruch, American psychologist and children's book writer
- Book of Baruch or 1 Baruch, a deuterocanonical book, considered by Jews and most Protestants to be apocryphal
- 2 Baruch, also called the Syriac Apocalypse of Baruch
- 3 Baruch, also called the Greek Apocalypse of Baruch
- 4 Baruch, also known as the Paraleipomena of Jeremiah
- Baruch College, part of the City University of New York, named after Bernard Baruch
- Baruch Plan, a proposed U.S. atomic energy plan following World War II by Bernard Baruch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baruch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.