From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Barycentric coordinates)
Barycentric can refer to:
- Barycentric coordinates (astronomy), coordinates defined by the common center of mass of two or more bodies
- Barycentric Dynamical Time, a former time standard in the Solar system
- Barycentric Coordinate Time, a coordinate time standard in the Solar system
- Barycentre, the point between two objects where they balance each other
- Barycentric subdivision, a way of dividing a simplicial complex
- Barycentric coordinates (mathematics), coordinates defined by the vertices of a simplex
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barycentric.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.