|Look up bashment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bashment may refer to:
- Any kind of Jamaican music, any jam sessions.
- Bashment, another name for dancehall, a type of Jamaican popular music that developed around 1979.
- Bashment Time, an album by Gammy Award-winning Jamaican singer for kids Father Goose.
- "Bashment Boogie," a song by Roots Manuva, produced by Lotek from his 2001 album Run Come Save Me.
- Bashment, a play by British playwright Rikki Beadle-Blair, exploring the controversy around dancehall reggae music and the consequences of homophobic lyrics.
- "The Bashments", name of a ska, rocksteady, reggae group from Ontario, California.
- Junko Kudō Junko Bashment Kudo, 2002 dancer from Japan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bashment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.