Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up batfish or batfishes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Batfish is a name given to several fishes:
- California batfish or bat ray (Myliobatis californicus), an eagle ray from the East Pacific
- Ogcocephalidae, a family of anglerfish found in oceans worldwide
- Platax, a spadefish genus from the Indian and Pacific Oceans, and sometines kept in aquariums
- Freshwater batfish (Myxocyprinus asiaticus), better known as the Chinese high fin banded shark, a catostomid sometimes kept in aquariums and aquaculture
- The Batfish Boys, a UK rock group who later shortened their name to Batfish
- USS Batfish, two submarines of the United States Navy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Batfish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.