From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Batfish (disambiguation))
|Look up batfish or batfishes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Batfish is a name given to several fishes:
- The California batfish or sting ray (Myliobatis californicus)
- Some members of the family Ephippidae, which are long-finned fish sometimes kept in aquariums
- Some members of the family Ogcocephalidae, such as the Pancake batfish (Halieutichthys aculeatus), Shortnose Batfish (Ogcocephalus nasutus), and Red-lipped batfish (Ogcocephalus darwini) which are bottom-swimming fish. Compare these articles Halieutichthys and Ogcocephalus
- The Chinese high fin banded shark (Myxocyprinus asiaticus), also known as the freshwater batfish
- The Batfish Boys, a UK rock group who later shortened their name to Batfish
- USS Batfish, two submarines of the United States Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Batfish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.