The Batho Baronetcy, of Frinton in the County of Essex, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom, and was created on 19 October 1928 for Sir Charles Albert Batho. He was an Alderman of the City of London from 1921 to 1938 and Lord Mayor of London from 1927 to 1928. As of 2007 the title is held by his grandson, the third Baronet, who succeeded his father in 1990.
Batho baronets, of Frinton (1928)
- Sir Charles Albert Batho, 1st Baronet (1872–1938)
- Sir Maurice Benjamin Batho, 2nd Baronet (1910–1990)
- Sir Peter Ghislain Batho, 3rd Baronet (born 1939)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015)|
- The London Gazette: . 23 October 1928.
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990,[page needed]
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets [self-published source][better source needed]
- Lundy, Darryl. "FAQ". The Peerage. External link in